Rappelling in Chaguaramas


If it's an adrenaline-fuelled adventure you crave or want to simply try something new, then why not give this rappelling experience in Harts Cut, Chaguaramas a go?

Photo Courtesy of Road Trip TT
Normally I am terrified of heights, but after hearing all the hype surrounding rappelling, I was adamant to not let fear hold me back. This turned out to be an experience that greatly impacted my life. Rappelling is the method of descending a vertical rock face by means of a double rope passed under the thigh and over the opposite shoulder. 

The sight may look daunting, to begin with, descending a 90ft wall, but it's one of the most thrilling activities you will ever do. Trust me, this rappelling adventure experience will put you into that moment of feeling WOW! I remembered being so scared to take that step over the edge of the cliff, but once I did it was euphoric. I am so glad I didn't back out and was able to face one of my fears. 


You have to be careful of not hurting your knees as most of the weight falls on that part of your body, but don't worry your safety is guaranteed. Don't be hesitant in communicating with the guides; they are there to direct you and monitor your descent safely to the ground below. No prior experience is required and all rappelling equipment is provided by the experienced guides, as well as additional pointers during the entire rappel session.

Photo Courtesy of Road Trip TT
I would love to do this again.

Anybody else out there willing to give it a try?

For additional info please visit Road Trip TT

Comments

  1. Tried this once. Definitely worth the thrill! Must do again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanisha!! Yea you should. Keep looking out for more interesting post from me.

      Delete
  2. I got to try this!!! This looks so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I always wanted to try this even though I scared of heights lol.... but after reading your review I am going to take the leap and join the fun 😊 Whoo whoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent!! I am glad you are on board. You will definitely have a blast

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cabin at the Pines

ATV Recreation Park

Bamboo Cathedral