ATV Recreation Park

Get away from the hustle of city life and into the Arima countryside for a wild four-mile ride on an ATV. Hop on a single-seat all-terrain vehicle and enjoy this off-road romp through Arima's landscape of lush forest, featuring sand, mud, and anything else Mother Nature offers.


You will definitely get your adrenaline pumping, because I know I did! The trail you will embark on is designed to fit all skill levels, so be prepared to have an exciting and exhilarating experience. Prepare for a trail full of bumps, dips, and twists and turns. I had a blast racing along the trail and through the mud!! A lot of dirt was kicked up, but this just made the experience more thrilling.

Upon arrival, riders will be given a ten-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions and will be provided with helmets, gloves, and goggles as a safety precaution. This is considered mandatory for all drivers and riders. You will feel safe and secure, whether you are an experienced rider or a first-time rider like myself.

By the way, for people like me who are new to ATVs - wear long sleeves and pants, and DON'T wear one of your favourite T-shirts like I did. You will be covered in mud and dust by the end of the ride.



Ready to push the boundaries and have a blast on this off-roading ATV experience?

To schedule an ATV ride or for further information, please call 304-8930.

Feel free to check them out on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/adventuretimevariations/

Comments

  1. This sounds amazing! Thanks chris for the information. I am going to try this very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do James. Feel free to share your experience

      Delete
  2. This activity was really exciting. I had a blast!! Will definitely recommend it for others to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you had a blast Ian. I hope this wont be your first and last time.

      Delete
  3. This is already on my to-do list this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Salina!! I really hope you have an exciting time. Feel free to share your experience

      Delete
  4. Goose!!! And u didn't invite me Bro, this looks like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cabin at the Pines

La Vega Estate